There will be two Poster Sessions:
- The first session will be on Thursday (check scientific program for exact time).
- The second poster session includes a posterwalk and presentation of selected posters will be on Friday .
- All posters will be on display in the exhibition area for the duration of the meeting.
- Please install the poster(s) at the earliest convenient possibity.
- Poster Stand size: height: 2 meters; width 1 meter
- The poster should stay within the limits of the poster stand
- The maximum A series paper size is: A0 (A Series Formats: A0 841 × 1189; A1 594 × 841)
Title: Title as submitted in the abstract. In case the title is different from the abstract; please notify the organisation.
Prepare a short introduction and a summary of conclusions. Graphics should be explicit and brief. Poster presentations give you an opportunity to acquaint conference participants with the fundamentals of your work or project quickly and easily. Posters should be designed to
- catch the viewer’s attention,
- quickly acquaint the viewer with the basics of your subject, and
- make the viewer want to learn more.
Illustrations must be readable from distances of at least 1 metre. Charts, drawings, and illustrations should be similar to those you would use in making slides.
You can provide handouts for the audience at your convenience.